As long as the vehicle you are driving at the time of the crossing is in your account you will still be covered. If the vehicle is not registered prior to toll crossing then we are not able to support the charge. Reach out to customer service and we will do our best to cover your issue.
Articles in this section
- Automatic Labs
- Can I cancel a toll crossing?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- I received an email that my account is delinquent, what do I do?
- What if I already have a toll tag?
- What does the term "Pending" mean in "My Tolls"?
- What is a temporary vehicle?
- Can I use PayTollo for a vehicle that is not mine but I am using?
- What happens if my phone does not have service?
- What if my card expires and I cross a toll?