You must quickly update your credit card on file to ensure your account does not become delinquent. If you do not update your credit card in a timely manner, your security deposit will be used to cover cost up to the deposit amount.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get A Refund?
- Washington State
- How long do I have to wait for vehicle to be active?
- Can I cancel a toll crossing?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- I received an email that my account is delinquent, what do I do?
- What if I already have a toll tag?
- What does the term "Pending" mean in "My Tolls"?
- What is a temporary vehicle?
- Can I use PayTollo for a vehicle that is not mine but I am using?