You must quickly update your credit card on file to ensure your account does not become delinquent. If you do not update your credit card in a timely manner, your security deposit will be used to cover cost up to the deposit amount.
Articles in this section
- What does the term "Pending" mean in "My Tolls"?
- What if my card expires and I cross a toll?
- When will my payment go through?
- How do I change my credit card on file?
- I received a letter in the mail from the toll authority, what do I do?
- Service & Convenience Fees
- What do I do if I am charged for a toll I did not go through?
- Why do I get charged a few days after I cross the toll?