If you receive a Geo-Location based crossing that is wrong, simply select the crossing and press the “Unathorize” button. You will then be asked to select a reason for Authorization.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get A Refund?
- Automatic Labs
- Can I cancel a toll crossing?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- I received an email that my account is delinquent, what do I do?
- What if I already have a toll tag?
- What does the term "Pending" mean in "My Tolls"?
- What is a temporary vehicle?
- Can I use PayTollo for a vehicle that is not mine but I am using?
- What happens if my phone does not have service?