If you receive a Geo-Location based crossing that is wrong, simply select the crossing and press the “Unathorize” button. You will then be asked to select a reason for Authorization.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get A Refund?
- Reactivate a Vehicle
- Washington State
- How long do I have to wait for vehicle to be active?
- Can I cancel a toll crossing?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- I received an email that my account is delinquent, what do I do?
- What if I already have a toll tag?
- What does the term "Pending" mean in "My Tolls"?
- What is a temporary vehicle?