Yes, click on the toll crossing and select UNAUTHORIZE. If a payment request is sent from the toll authority for a toll crossing you have UNAUTHORIZED, you will still be charged and contacted by customer service.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get A Refund?
- Reactivate a Vehicle
- Can I cancel a toll crossing?
- I received an email that my account is delinquent, what do I do?
- What happens if my phone does not have service?
- Why does the light still show red when I cross the toll?
- What happens if I sell my car?
- What do I do if someone borrows my car?
- Why do location services need to be turned on?
- What settings do I need to have on my phone for the app to work?