If you want to close your account and have your remaining balance refunded, tap on the hamburger icon in the upper left, then Settings > Deactivate Account. However, please keep in mind if there is a vehicle linked to your account, it will take 14 days for the refund to process. (After you deactivate the account the vehicle will not show but the refund will still be processed in 14 days) Without a vehicle, the refund will be processed in 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get A Refund?
- Reactivate a Vehicle
- Can I cancel a toll crossing?
- I received an email that my account is delinquent, what do I do?
- What happens if my phone does not have service?
- Why does the light still show red when I cross the toll?
- What happens if I sell my car?
- What do I do if someone borrows my car?
- Why do location services need to be turned on?
- What settings do I need to have on my phone for the app to work?